Benefits of Joining
The Benson Area Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to helping you achieve the professional success you've been looking and hoping for, in one organization with the rest of the businesses and the community.
As you participate and dedicate time in the Benson Area Chamber of Commerce, you will find that is a way to obtain great results and a possibility of success for you and your business. But, you ask yourself, how can I better my business by becoming a member of the Benson Area Chamber of Commerce? As the saying goes, "2 heads are better than 1 and 3 are better than 2, etc. etc." With that said, being an active member of the Benson Area Chamber of Commerce, and working together with other members of the chamber, we will look for better ways to promote businesses in an efficient and adequate manner. As a group we will set goals and define the necessary strategies in order to reach those goals.
Also, remember that "Unity is Strength," and by uniting businesses with people, we will have the strength required to obtain each and every one of the goals set for our members.
As the Voice of Business in the Benson area, the Benson Area Chamber of Commerce helps its businesses succeed by providing advantages and opportunities designed to support and grow your business.
Some of those opportunities are:
- Listings in our Newsletter, Membership Directory, and Website
- Business Referrals where only Chamber Members are referred by the Chamber Office
- Heighten Your Company’s Visibility - Display of your chamber membership plaque gives your business credibility, visibility, and marketability
- Chamber Membership Advertising Promotions - News and Views and other publications throughout the county and surrounding areas
- Chamber Advocacy and Legislative Lobbying - Advocacy on behalf of business at the local, state, and federal level by volunteer leaders and staff
- Government Affairs Programming - Access to elected officials at the state, federal and local level and resource of information from the chamber office for assistance on business related issues
- Business-Education Partnership - Working to develop a close relationship with the county and regional educational resources
- Involvement Opportunities with our Committees, board, etc.
- Networking Opportunities with Open Houses, Member Receptions, Business After Hours, Annual Meetings
- Grand Opening Services and Press Releases - The Chamber will assist you with Grand Openings, Ribbon Cuttings, Groundbreakings, and anniversary celebrations.
- Additional Services Available (Fee-Based)
- Small Business Workshops
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Newsletter inserts and e-blasts to members